Evolution is constant so also in the technology world at large, the world is gradually moving from the use of physical currency and online currency to the digital currency known as the cryptocurrency. Most people know about few cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Binance, and so on but believe me, there are thousand and one cryptocurrencies out there and you can choose to invest in any of them.
With the existence of cryptocurrencies you need a wallet or an exchange in other to store the cryptocurrency with which you have purchase, there are plenty of wallets such as the Trustwallet, Metamask, Roqqu, Luno, and so on, you can use such platform to store your cryptocurrency.
Here I will be discussing how to open several accounts on your Trustwallet app that will help you save your Cryptocurrency for years without it being hacked by anyone.
Steps In Creating Trustwallet Account
- Go to play store on your Andriod Phone Or iOs for iPhone users
- Search for Trustwallet, download and install the app on your device
- Open the app on your phone and click on create new account
- After which you will be told to get ready for the 12 seed or words that will be displayed on your screen
- Click next for the 12 key seed or word to appear, which you won’t be allowed to screenshot it but only to write it somewhere to keep it as backup
- After you have written down the 12 key seeds or words, select next which will now provide space for you to input the 12 keywords according to their arrangement.
- After you have done that click next to your wallet has been created.
- Next, you might now want to have two wallets on your phone, you don’t need to download a new app, all you need to do is to go to settings on your trustwallet
- Select Wallets, Then click on the + at the top right-hand corner, then it will take you to create a wallet you follow the steps I listed from 4 – 7 den another wallet is created
- You can open as much wallet as you want
Thank you for reading and do not forget to leave a comment below!